Quick & Easy Hairstyles for Busy Women
Are you always in a hurry and don’t have time to style your hair? I have some quick and easy hairstyles for busy women that will take less than five minutes to do. So, whether you’re headed to work or to run errands, you can easily achieve a stylish look without spending hours in the bathroom.
You don’t have to spend a lot of time getting ready when you have these quick and easy hairstyles. Read on for some great tips!
Everyday hairstyles: easy and cute hairstyles for home
There are many different types of quick and easy hairstyles that you can use, depending on your hair type and the look you want to achieve. The easiest way to create one of these looks is with a simple bun. This style works well for any hair type, from straight and fine, to thick and curly. All you need is an elastic headband or hair tie to keep it in place, along with the help of a few bobby pins if needed. First, pull all of your hair back off your face, then twist it into a bun shape before securing it at the base of your neck.
Another easy hairstyle is a ponytail or high bun. This works well for all hair lengths as you pull your hair back into the desired style and secure it with an elastic band. If you want to add a little extra flair, try curling the ends under before securing them or using bobby pins to keep stray hairs out of your face. For those with straight hair, adding waves or curls with an iron will give it more body and texture to lay nicely rather than falling flat.
If you like sporting a more casual look, try leaving your hair down but pulling it back behind one ear and gathering it loosely at the nape of your neck before securing it with an elastic band. You can also take a few face-framing tendrils and curl them out with an iron to give your hair some extra body and texture or add a headband for that cute vintage look.
One popular hairstyle for women on the go is braided, as they are stylish and functional. There are many different types of braids, from simple three-strand braids to French and fishtail style braids. All you need is a little time and patience to learn the basic techniques so you can create virtually any type of braid you like. If you have longer hair, try adding in some highlights with thin strands of brightly colored yarn to give it a playful appearance, then pull it into a side braid.
If you are looking for an up-do that is quick and easy but looks like it took hours to create, try using a headband or accessory of some sort. For example, a simple fabric hair wrap with a fringe and feathers can add style to any outfit while also providing a lift at the crown of your head and keeping your hair off your neck. Or you can try adding flowers or other decorative accessories to your curls for an elegant vintage look.
Quick hair care routine
Here is a quick and easy routine for busy ladies who don’t have time for elaborate hair care routines that will leave your hair looking healthy and shiny.
- Start by shampooing your hair with a quality shampoo suited to your hair type. If you have oily hair, opt for a clarifying shampoo to remove any build-up from your scalp.
- Follow up with a conditioner, again choosing one tailored to your hair type. If you have dry or damaged hair, look for a conditioner to hydrate and nourish your strands.
- Once you’ve shampooed and conditioned your hair, give it a quick blast of cold water to seal the cuticles and help prevent frizz.
- Towel dry your hair gently, then apply a leave-in conditioner or serum to help protect your hair from heat damage.
- Style your hair, as usual, using heat styling tools if necessary. If you have time, allow your hair to air dry for a bit before using any heated styling tools.
- Finish off by applying a small amount of hairspray or other finishing product to keep your style in place.